About Us

 

St. James Episcopal Church is part of the Episcopal Diocese of West Texas and located in Del Rio, Texas, the county seat of Val Verde County. It is 150 miles west of San Antonio, on the banks of the San Felipe Springs, near the Rio Grande River. As the only Episcopal Church in Del Rio, the St. James parish membership reflects the community population of active duty military, government employees, educators, professionals, ranchers, business owners, retirees, and all ethnic groups.  Everyone is cordially welcome!

 

 

Presiding Bishop: The Most Rev. Michael Curry

Diocesan Bishops: The Rt. Rev. David Reed

The Rt. Rev. Jennifer Brooke-Davidson


Supply Priest ~ The Rev. Bob Counselman

Church Secretary ~ Liz Miller

Church Bookkeeper ~ Twila Barnett

Sunday School Coordinator ~ Lisa Lujan

Youth Ministry Coordinator ~ Frank & Jessica Longo

 

St. James Vestry Officers:                             St. James Vestry Members:           

Sr. Warden ~ Sally Roche                             Mayra Lopez, Michaelanna Hunter,

Jr. Warden ~ Ann Beitel                                Sara Winters, and Lisa Romero 

Treasurer ~ Twila Barnett                                                                           

Clerk ~ Margo Rosenow                              

St. James Episcopal Church is part of the Episcopal Diocese of West Texas

206 W. Greenwood St. |  P.O. Box 1126  |  Del Rio, Texas 78841-1126  | 830.308.3001

© 2014 by ST. JAMES EPISCOPAL CHURCH, DEL RIO, TX 

  • facebook.jpg